All activities must be approved in advance.
- Outside catering is permitted, and the renter must bring all supplies.
- The individual signing the Agreement is responsible for any loss or damage to the property or equipment during the rental/reservation. Renter is fully responsible for any damages based upon actual repair or replacement costs.
- All alcohol beverages must be purchased from the facility.
- Absolutely no outside alcohol allowed.
- Only half of the rental will be refunded if there is a cancellation.
- Absolutely no confetti or glitter of any kind is allowed. There is a $100.00 fee for extra party clean up.
- All payment must be cash or credit card. No checks will be accepted. A credit card must be on file in the case of extra party clean up.
- State law prohibits the sale of alcohol to any person under 21 years of age. We reserve the right to refuse service to any individual based on consumption. Food must be available to all guests when alcohol is being served.
- The staff will vacuum and take out trash after the event.
- Renter will not be allowed to enter the kitchen. All caterers must prepare food in advance and place in chafing dishes. Any use of kitchen will be by our own staff. No one is allowed behind the bar unless employed by Pecan Hollow.
- Rental includes one staff member. If two employees are needed add $25.00 per hour plus ten percent gratuity.
- There is a $150.00 fee for any equipment left overnight.
- The window to the golfers must stay open until dark, and two tables are reserved for their use on the side patio. Two tables also reserved inside until the hour before.
Room Rental is $700 plus tax. for Friday or Saturday. $600 plus tax for all other days. Gratuity is $100.00.
Party options are 6pm–11pm or 7pm–Midnight
All guest must be out of the room by the closing time or pay extra $100 per
For more information, contact Pam at (469) 878-4645.